1. Andi : Good morning, Sir ! How are you, today ?
Mr. Andrew : I am ____ , thanks.
B. good bye
C. good morning
D. good afternoon
2. Rita : ____ .
Melani : I am from Solo.
A. Where are you from ?
B. How do you do.
C. Where do you from ?
D. What is your name ?
3. Mother : Where is the magazine, Feri?
Feri : ____ .
A. He is under the chair.
B. She is on the floor.
C. They are on the table.
D. It is on the table.
4. There is a broom ____ the table.
5. You play football with your ____ .
6. Tari is my uncle’s daughter. She is my cousin.
A. She is my father’s ____ .
7. What is the name of the part of your face.
A. Which is used to smell something ?
8. Salsa : Is Mrs. Mira your mother’s Sister ?
Stella : Yes, She is my ____ .
9. Arya : What are you doing, Tina ?
Tina : I am ____ the flowers.
10. I and my brother are helping our mother. I am washing clothes but my brother is ____ the floor.
11. This animal has long neck. It also has yellow skin and four legs. What is the name of the animal ?
12. These animals can help the farmer to cultivate the field.
A. goat, horse
B. cow, buffalo
C. buffalo, goat
D. horse, cow
13. This animal is a ____ .
14. Dita : Do you know the name of an animal which has a horn, big body and four legs ?
Lara : Yes, I do. It is a ____ , right ?
15. Peacock, parrot, pigeon are kinds of ____ .
16. A ____ contains vitamin A.
17. Sarah likes this fruit very much. It has a lot of thorn and seed. This fruit is so sweet. What fruit is it ?
18. My mother needs some flowers. She buys ___ .
A. spinach, rose, pineapple, and pumpkin
B. rose, jasmine, tulip, and lotus
C. lotus, avocado, cabbage, and carrot
D. lemon, tulip, union, and grapes
19. These are the name of flowers, except ____ .
20. Mita : What is your favourite vegetable, Rosa ?
Rosa : I love ____ so much. My mother usually cooks it into a delicious soup.
D. long bean